Dr. Rajan Saini
Dr. Saini is a Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada and Diplomate of American Board of Oral Maxillofacial Pathology. He completed a four-year Oral Medicine Oral Pathology Hospital Residency Program at the University of British Columbia and Vancouver General Hospital. Dr. Saini practices the full scope of Oral Medicine that includes treatment of the following mouth conditions:
- Mouth ulcers
- TMJ (Jaw joint) issues-clicking, locking, pain, limited mouth opening
- Lumps or Bumps in mouth
- Burning sensation in mouth/tongue
- Non-tooth related tongue/mouth/face pain
- Red- white-black patches in mouth
- Dryness of mouth
- Bad breath/Bad taste in mouth
- Sleep Apnea and snoring devices
- Diagnosis and follow up of Mouth Cancer and Pre-cancer
In addition to private practice, Dr. Saini is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Dentistry, the University of British Columbia.
We welcome Dr. Saini and his contribution to our patient community.