Dear Valued Patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family well and in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and we are looking forward to resuming some of our normal habits and routines. We have implemented protocols above and beyond the mandated requirements by the Provincial Health Authority and the College of Dental Surgeons of BC. We feel confident that you are in the safest environment we can provide.
We wanted to update you with some changes you may see when it is time for your next appointment. We made these modifications to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some Covid19 screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office and your temperature will be taken.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, coffee, tea, water, cookies and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- In the reception/waiting area, we continually disinfect all surfaces, pens, door handles and provide hand sanitizer for you to use.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. To continue social distancing measures, we have set up our waiting room so that we can maintain the 6 feet of social distancing with our waiting room chairs and stickers on the floor for reference.
- We kindly request you text us upon arrival so that we can make sure we are ready for your safe entrance to the clinic. 604.939.8467
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We are regularly checking or Staff Members for COVID-19 symptoms, temperature and mandate a 14-day quarantine as needed. Our staff will be wearing the appropriate PPE necessary for their safety and yours.
- Between patient visits, we clean, disinfect, and sterilize rooms, instruments, and all surfaces in our procedure rooms and operatories. We have two large air purifiers, disinfectant fogging machine and Vanguard Extraoral Dental Suction System to safely capture chairside aerosol producing Procedures.
Our goal is always to provide our patients with the best possible care and maintain safety.
We welcome you back and can’t wait to see you!
From your friends at Tri-Cities Dental Specialists